maverick0716

Reaction score
Hey guys! Has somebody found a successful arsenal tactic? i tried everything.4-3-3, 4-5-1,even 4-6-0. i tried a lot of tactics in this forum, which had all great reviews, and proved to be successful for most of the other users, but nothing really worked! is it me, or is it the team? has somebody been able to create constant success with this arsenal-squad? tactics are all fluid, i win some games, then i start losing 4-0 to stoke without any goalscoring-chance, although the morale is on high! if somebody plays with arsenal, and knows a tactic which worked for him, could you post it, please! help is much appreciated! thank you!

Hey guys! Has somebody found a successful arsenal tactic? i tried everything.4-3-3, 4-5-1,even 4-6-0. i tried a lot of tactics in this forum, which had all great reviews, and proved to be successful for most of the other users, but nothing really worked! is it me, or is it the team? has somebody been able to create constant success with this arsenal-squad? tactics are all fluid, i win some games, then i start losing 4-0 to stoke without any goalscoring-chance, although the morale is on high! if somebody plays with arsenal, and knows a tactic which worked for him, could you post it, please! help is much appreciated! thank you!

I have been trying this approach in FM13 and it works really good. Just remember to get a really good DMC/MC that knows how to break up attacks

Also, with Arsenal you might want to play more Cautious than with Man U, Chelsea etc ( regarding the version picking etc )

ARSENAL A TOPTEAM TACTIC

Last edited:
Back