Arsenal Take over Bid ?

Can't really help there as all takeovers are different in my experience. There might not be a takeover or there might be one where you could become insanely rich or you could get sacked. Just play along and see what happens.:)

Or you could be insanely rich and still get sacked its up to the new owners really. :P

2 things here.

a) its good cuz u could possibly be taken over they a rich gangster, and start bulling ManCity in all fronts :P

b) whats bad is u could get sack if that happens. if u have been win trophies prior to this incident, then i reckon that wont happen.

i had experienced this situation, PWH packs his bags, and then a rich investor comes in. there were rumours i could be sacked, but since i was winning trophies in all fronts and i also wo more in that current season, that sacking never happened. but my greatest reward was getting 120m in transfer budget. hahah now i can bully man city XD

btw, that was in FM11

I've been sacked once from roughly 10/12 takeovers. If you're competent enough to be at Arsenal (or if you started there, whatever) you'll be fine. You have to lose 70%+ of the first 5/6 matches after the takeover I think.

I have a 71% win ratio and have after 4yrs finally won the champions league so do u think i will be ok ?

To be fair if i was to get a lot of money for Arsenal i wouldn't want it in Transfer cash, i would want the debt payed off and let me start earning big for the club.

Last edited:
Okay an update, i will keep you guys updated as to whether this goes anywhere and the outcomes.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

So the interest grows, will Hill-Wood sell or will he stay ?
Question is does a group of businessmen have the £500+Million to buy Arsenal

Ok i could just rage right about now. If this happens i am going to be so ******. I spent the last weeks playing this save.

Is there not anyway i can revent my job being lost.... i have been very successful.

You wont lose it. Youll simply get a message saying due to overwelming support they decided to give you a chance, or something along those lines.

Happened to me on my Arsenal save, PHW sold out to some consortium and that season I only got a transfer budget of 20mil even though I won the EPL and FA Cup.. Previous season under PHW I had 60mil to spend sucks..

Ok this will be the last post of this the Take over saga for my game is over, some of you were right with me not getting fired, which has made my day. Here are a few screens.

As you guys can see things have turned out very well indeed. No stadium Debt, Nice fat Balence and as i was working on merchandising before this take over i can see Arsenal being the worlds Richest club soon.

Last edited:
I will upload for you just i have played a bit further in as i didn't see this post... haven't spent much of the transfer money. Will add file soon.

LINK REMOVED READ BELOW

Ok File is uploaded but it is 205MB.

Last edited:
Cant download your save mate because the browser you download the link from requires you to pay via pay pal account and make a website account could you upload it from another website please??

Cant download your save mate because the browser you download the link from requires you to pay via pay pal account and make a website account could you upload it from another website please??

Can you suggest any... Media fire would not left me upload the file as it is above 200mb and winrar and 7zip will not compress more than 2% down

I am sry guys my save is 210mb in size and i cant compress it to below 200, so i cant upload it

If any one wants it i can send it over MSN very fast with my internet connection, Just PM me ur msn addy

Last edited:
To be honest i havent got a clue mate sorry media fire is all i can think of or compressin the file but if you cant do that then i dnno sorry :( could you send it to a email if i give you it?? i havent been on msn for years and i cant remember my password lool

Sorry but i was just thinkin if you make another saved file (copy) of this career and on the second save you remove all you tactics, training schedules and shortlists it should make your file size alot smaller and upload it via media fire

Last edited:
Back