View attachment 329471
The legendary Arsène Wenger has decided to call it quits following a very prestigious career. The news comes to somewhat of a shock as fans were expecting the 65 year old to play out his contract. The fan base remains optimistic as Wenger has been relatively unspectacular in the last decade. Despite his lack of recent success, everyone has nothing but respect for the Frenchman. Since becoming the manager in 1996, he has transformed the club and English football along the way. He was a revolutionist as his philosophy was built on tapping into a continental pool of players that had yet to be realized or trusted by his peers in England.

There is not yet any news on who will replace Wenger, but rumors have it that Wenger has given his suggestion to the chairman on who he wants as his successor. If recent history holds any value, that is not always the best route in replacing a manager.

I wish he would retire!

Anyway, good luck mate!

All Hail the King

View attachment 329312
The King will return to Arsenal. Thierry Henry looks set for a third stint at Arsenal - but this time the Gunners legend is being lined up for a managerial role. The 37-year-old, who won two Premier League titles with Arsenal in 2002 and 2004, [retired] went on to play with New York in 2010 after a three-year stay at Barcelona.

View attachment 329311
Thierry Henry was all smiles during a press conference Thursday to announce his signing with Arsenal FC.

"It feels great to be back with the club I love so much. It is a dream come true", he said to the media. "I have confidence to step in where my mentor left off and bring the success and trophies that is to be expected of a club of Arsenal's stature."

When asked how he will spend the projected 60M Euros given, he was reserved. "That is something we will have to look at. I really like how the squad looks right now. Everyone will be given an opportunity. I believe in building camaraderie and making too many signings doesn't always work out."

Last edited:
I wish he would retire!

Anyway, good luck mate!

TY.

I wish he would retire too.

This is my first time ever playing in England in FM (Played in Germany and Spain in previous). I'll try to post at least once a week.

... the injuries are insane. im having second thoughts about posting this story. unless people want to read how many guys I lose. Surprisingly i havent lost a game after 7 matches, but not doing well on the table either.

I've found arsenal quite a challenge... Sacked in November first time around!