Arsenal transfers help

adamroversfan

Reaction score
I am in my second season with arsenal and have got about £10m to spend. my problem is that a lot of other teams want my key players. Who should sell how much for and who do i replace them with. thanks ps there is only 1 month to go so it would be a massive risk.

these are the players each team wants some are unhappy (unh) and want to move (trn)

Man city- sagna (UNH) eboue , Clichy
Real Madrid -Almunia, veloso
Villa- walcott (trn), Vermaelen
Man U - Fabregas
Newcastle- Van P, arshavin

View attachment 87997

View attachment 87998

View attachment 87999

View attachment 88000

View attachment 88001

You could sell Sagna and go for Srna or Santon

Depends whether they are the performing or not bt you could try for Dzeko instead of V Persie

Also Zapata is an absolute monster in my Arsenal save, him and Danny Wilson get so many goals from set pieces.

Sell sagna about 15-18 mln, get rid of Almunia, Silvestre, Vermaelen, Pedro Botelho, Traore, Rosicky,
Buy good GK Lloris, Akinfeev, Adler etc.
Danny Wilson from Rangers for your defence. And good right back, try with Santon, Azpilicueta, Serge Aurier - he is young but will be very good player in the future. All other areas on your team looks good. :)

i wouldnt sell any of those players. they could easily be the framework of a title winning team.

sell van persie and go for balotelli or bojan maybe even lisandro lopez, you should sell eboue and sagna and replace them with zapata and otamendi if retrained and denisarsean1 is right go for aurier was looking for him in my CSKA save and he was at barcelona and worth 23 million

Back