arsenal update first season

• Thread starter Thread starter ozey
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 720

ozey

Reaction score
hi. just wondered what people are doing with arsenal on the steam update? i always get digne,but after that not sure.

If you play with DMs try to get someone like Lars Bender or his brother (both are reliable and very good). You should have a big enough transfer budget to get one of them. If for some reason you are playing in anyone of the pre-15.3 update try to get a CB/RB depending on where you want Chambers to play. If you play him at CB (which I recommend) sign a young promising right back like De Sciglio. (If you play him at RB, sign someone like Balanta).

Also depending on how your tactic plays, you are most likely missing a top striker; usually Giroud won't cut it unless you are content with a 4th place finish and nor will Welbeck. If I was you I'd sell Giroud for around 26 million Euros, in most of my saves Wolfsburg come sniffing around and will pay full price for Giroud. With that money and the rest of your transfer budget, I would go for a big name striker like Higuan. However, you can also buy popular young players like Berardi or Barbosa. That should leave your squad good enough for the Premier League, Champions League, and the 3 other competitions you play in the season.

In the end its up to you to decide how you wanna play. When it comes to transfers I always face two choice: stick with realistic signings, or to sign the best possible players.

Good luck.

Giroud got me 35 goals in my first season. I ended up selling him and getting Lukaku. Giroud is great for the first season imo.

Back