Arsenal v West Ham

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 569

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's game between Arsenal and West Ham in the Premier League.

More...

Arsenal should win this, can't see West Ham getting a goal to be honest.

This is one of those games where Arsenal must not slip up, as this is the sort of games they have slipped up in previous seasons.

will be a tough game but we should win with home advantage i`l go for a 2-0 win.

woohoo i got it right again 2-0 and it was a tough game! never red or a pen imo im sure it will get overturned not! oh well top of the league come on liverpool hope they beat the scum tommrow! steve g hattrick please:D

as each game goes on arsenal are becoming a bigger threat to chelsea and utd :(

Good win, all about the 3 points and we were miles better than them. The Vermaelen incident: neither a red nor a penalty, although I'm sure I'll be accused of bias. Like last week against Hull with the Vennegoor of Hesselink "penalty", he didn't rob him of a chance on goal. If anything, Vermaelen had won the ball and was merely shielding off. That said, I've only seen the replay once or twice, will have a look on Match of the Day.

although it would have been harsh should upson been given a second yellow for his handball? is that a yellow card offence? im just asking as i don`t know if there is a rule or not , not moaning for once lol.

:(

Atleast we play Wolves next week. Feeling a bit down after Chelsea and then Arsenal.

Hopefully the red card will be appealed as it was a shocking decision in my opinion. Pleased with the win though, when we lost a man I didn't think the penalty would be saved and the whole 2nd half was nervy for me until we got the 2nd.

We could appeal, but you never know with the FA, they could increase it instead of abolish it. As it stands now, it's only a one match ban, and Vermaelen could need a rest before Barcelona tbf.

Back