Arsenal v Wolves

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 640

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's game between Arsenal and Wolves in the Premier League.

More...

Hopefully we can start a winning run again, even without Fabregas, Gallas and Arshavin now.

3-0 Arsenal. Song, Nasri and Bendtner to score the goals. |)

2-0 Arsenal me thinks..
Vermaelen hasn't scored in a while so he's due one and Eduardo to get the goals :)

Wolves have been in good form but I'll go with an Arsenal win

I can really see Arsenal destroying them.

4-0.

I think we can nick a point, especially as were in good form and its 0-0 at half time.

4-0 Arsenal, Bentner Hattrick, Nasri to get the other.

How many times are the gooners gonna be saved by last minute goals this season?

a wins a win, the end of the day its 3 points :)

It's a change seeing Arsenal scoring injury time winners rather than Man Utd. Not seen the highlights (TV's being a ***** :() but listened to it on 5Live, and by Christ did it sound frustrating.

Nicklas... :wub:

It's a change seeing Arsenal scoring injury time winners rather than Man Utd. Not seen the highlights (TV's being a ***** :() but listened to it on 5Live, and by Christ did it sound frustrating.

Nicklas... :wub:
It's a change.............?oO)

You do realise you have scored by a large margin a lot more late goals than we have.oO)

It's a change.............?oO)

You do realise you have scored by a large margin a lot more late goals than we have.oO)

I disagree. I don't remember Arsenal ever scoring late winners until the last 6 or 7 games? I think United get them all the time and that's how they won the Premier League last year, late winners.

I disagree. I don't remember Arsenal ever scoring late winners until the last 6 or 7 games? I think United get them all the time and that's how they won the Premier League last year, late winners.

when was the last time we got a last minute winner?

arsenals finishing was absolutely abysmel today was funny to watch.

Back