Arsenal vs Birmingham

leeumoconnor69

Arsenal 3 - 0 Scum
Reaction score
Birmingham travel to the Emirates under new ownership, with Chelsea losing their game against Villa earlier Arsenal really need a win here today.

Team News

Arsenal

Suspended: None

Doubtful: Almunia (chest infection), Nasri (fitness)

Injured: Bendtner (groin), Clichy (ankle), Denilson (back), Djourou (knee), Eduardo (thigh)

Birmingham

Suspended: None

Doubtful: Tainio (knee)

Injured/unavailable: Benitez (missed flight), Bent, Queudrue & Vignal (all hamstring), Fahey & Parnaby (unspecified), Murphy (knee), Martin Taylor (ankle)

General Chit Chat about the game!

Current Score

Arsenal 3 - 1 Brummies

VanP
Diaby

Bowyer
Arshavin

Latest Scores Around Premierleague

Arsenal 3 - 1 Birmingham R

Aston Villa 2 - 1 Chelsea R

Everton 1 - 1 Wolverhampton R

Man Utd 2 - 1 Bolton R

Portsmouth 1 - 2 Tottenham R

Stoke 2 - 1 West Ham R

Sunderland 1 - 0 Liverpool R

Last edited:
Haha! Watching the game over the Internet. 2 goals in 2 minutes. Brilliant!

good chance for arsenal to score from a freekick. after a back pass, brummies lined up wall on 6 yard box. HITS THE BAR!

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

ARSHAVIN makes it 3-1!

Overall a pretty good game. Just a shame about that goalkeeping howler. He should have just punched it away.

great win for the gunners, if we win game in hand there's just 1 point in it.

thought ridgewells challange was disgusting can`t beleve he didn`t get atleast a yellow! took me back to that eduardo leg break luckly it didn`t happen again! i hate birmingham hope they go down!
also mannone was impeded by a brum player before they scored .imo
anyway we played well and how calm was arshavins goal side foot slot bottom corner what player he is and tbh i thought we had what we missed last year clincal finshing when needed brillint and with liverpool n cheski losing its all good! come on wigan!XD

Arsenal are once again looking good for the title, some people just dismissed them after the losses to United and City, however if they win their game in hand they are only 1 point behind United, i think they have a good chance, Arshavin is immense, Arsneal are ace going forward but my only doubt may be the defence. They will challenge for the league though.

Back