Arsenal wait on Fabregas injury

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 710

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Arsenal expect to find out the severity of captain Cesc Fabregas' hamstring injury on Tuesday.

More...

even though arsenal are one of chelseas title rivals i love seeing this man play and hate it when his injured. imo he is one of the best if not the best midfielder in the premier league and I hope he recorvers soon but not until after chelsea have played arsenal :P (6)

totally agree cfc, you never want to see these kind of players out (except when its against you own side). if/when he goes to barca the permiership will be a poorer place without him, awesome, awesome player

totally agree cfc, you never want to see these kind of players out (except when its against you own side). if/when he goes to barca the permiership will be a poorer place without him, awesome, awesome player

yeah its the same with robin van persie aswell he is such a talented player you dont want to see injured but injuries have ruined his career. think about how many more goals he could be getting a season for arsenal

I'm never fully confident without Fabregas in our team because he's just so good he can make all the difference. Get back to full fitness soon Cesc :wub:

And I agree fully cfc, him and Essien (in my opinion) are the two best midfielders in the Premiership.

i would echo what people have said on here about not like seeing him injured but mine is for 2 reasons. The main reason is because he is a sensational footballer and you want to see the best players at work. And the other reasons is it gives Arsenal fans another excuse if they don't win matches/trophies.

Back