Reaction score
Alright guys :)

Thinking about starting a game with arsenal or someone around that level & was wondering if anyone knows of decent players that will fit into a 4231 with wide attacking wingers or a 433.

Cheers guys! :)

willian for the wing. closest thing to a cheap messi

Santi Cazorla, I am doing an Arsenal (I support them!) save at the moment, bought Cazorla, and he has been quality for me! Have a look for yourself :D

View attachment 276879

when he is back from injury wilshere is an amaging IF on the RW, also agree with whoever reccommended james rodriguez. i will also suggest andre ayew

i curerntly use arsenal. An i am in year 2015 now i have just won the league cup for the second time . But besides that i only boast a league in 2013 and i think it was 2014 i got the league cup again. However i think i am underachieving as a team. I want to challenge for the champions league. I was just knocked out from real madrid in the quarter final on pens. And i am currently 4th in the league. My strongest line up would be shesny jose angel verm koscielny sagna song as dlp defending wishere as cm attacking and hamsik as dlp supporting gervinho and johnson out wide attacking and podolski up top on his own as the poacher. The other squad members are lucas moura who isnt playin to his potential. tolga cigierci mario balotelli carlos fierro the ox theo walcott sven bender walter ariassi (gen) aaron ramsey kyle barltey carl jenkinson romario jan verthongen . Any suggestions on how i shud act n the transfer market are even reshuffle the pack?