Arsenal

• Thread starter Thread starter smudgemfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1K

smudgemfc

Reaction score
Hi hope someone can help,
i use this site alot and everyone on here has helped me greatly!

well...
I am arsenal first season sold a few players brought a few In spent alot but kept my defence the same but I am leaking goals,

im just looking for some help on how to improve my defence, outside the transfer window at the moment signing hummels in jan transfer window, but don't know how to set my team up and with what Instructions,
for exexampl;

I played anderlecht in the CL lost 5-3 then play man utd who are top and beat them 5-2 !!

Any help would be amazing thanks guys !!

Hi hope someone can help,
i use this site alot and everyone on here has helped me greatly!

well...
I am arsenal first season sold a few players brought a few In spent alot but kept my defence the same but I am leaking goals,

im just looking for some help on how to improve my defence, outside the transfer window at the moment signing hummels in jan transfer window, but don't know how to set my team up and with what Instructions,
for exexampl;

I played anderlecht in the CL lost 5-3 then play man utd who are top and beat them 5-2 !!

Any help would be amazing thanks guys !!

We need more information regading the following
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2013-tactics-training/108427-help-threads.html

If you want, yhou can also look in the discussionsubforum above where there is an Arsenal thread

Cheers

Thank you! Ill have a look, I'm on my phone so sort of rushing, cheers again

Back