Arsenal

• Thread starter Thread starter chiacing
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 759

chiacing

Reaction score
Arsenal end of 3<SUP>rd</SUP> season
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p> </o:p>
I’ve come to the end of season is getting sick of the game bcos I’ve been managing very high quality players at Arsenal (with the likes of vela, adebayor, balotelli, bojan, mata, walcott, adu, fabregas, mautinho, veloso, clichy, toure, richards, Zapata, sagna, santon, opare, arkinfeev) I haven't make BIG singing for quite some time.
<o:p> </o:p>
I’ve decided to see Adebayor, Sagna and possibly Fabregas (he’s out injured 8 months – will miss top half of the new season)
I have a lot of young player so I might not need any replacements for those players at all + mautinho has also outperformed fabregas b4.
However, I need refreshment to the game….I might wanna sell more players and make new signings to get me excited again or I might just manage a smaller club taking some good young players (ramsey, kadlec, mascio) with me.
So I would like to listen to ur opinions on what I shall do next….it could be big name singing to keep me in Arsenal or should I just leave for a smaller club? (That comes with the risk of losing interest in the game altogether should it became too much and too hard managing smaller clubs with limited resources and talent & coaching staff)

i had the same situation as you i got bored at the same time and started to sell my players DONT DO IT i thought the younger players could cope but they didnt, in your case i would sell players like toure sagna balottie and mayb addy

i carried on playing and at the end of the fourth or at the start cappelo retires as england manger and i applied for that and got offered the job so i would play on just to manger england to world cup glory

Back