• Thread starter Thread starter iluxon4ik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.

iluxon4ik

Reaction score
I hope that they update Arshavins and Hiddink´s attributes cus they´r much better in real life than in game :)

pointless thread shud of put it in the thread of wht u wna c in fm 2010

I don't see it as a pointless thread, he has an opinion and hes sharing it, at least its a far better contribution than coming into a thread and slagging it off. He has a fair point, Arshavins stats should be alot higher aswell as Hiddinks, but to be honest I can't really see them going out of their way to do it, maybe when a new patch comes out we will see an improvement, but if it happens you would more than likely have to start a new game.

I don't see it as a pointless thread, he has an opinion and hes sharing it, at least its a far better contribution than coming into a thread and slagging it off. He has a fair point, Arshavins stats should be alot higher aswell as Hiddinks, but to be honest I can't really see them going out of their way to do it, maybe when a new patch comes out we will see an improvement, but if it happens you would more than likely have to start a new game.
Yeah agree...
The upfate might come in a new patch...
Thanks for ur comment :P

Yeahh I kinda agree with you, although Arshavin is a very consistent player for me at AMC. I'd like to see a lot of his stats go up though (not because I'm biased, it's just he's much, much better in real life :P)

Yeahh I kinda agree with you, although Arshavin is a very consistent player for me at AMC. I'd like to see a lot of his stats go up though (not because I'm biased, it's just he's much, much better in real life :P)
Yeah!
Agree!!!!
In real life his awesome!!!!
But in fm10 hes pretty poor :(

Does not merit a thread. We have a post your frustrations thread which can be found easliy using the search bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back