Arshavin eyes Barca move

I don't see where he would fit into the barca 1st team personally, not when Pedro is on 20 goals this season and hes hardly going to replace messi is he?

all he has said he obe day he would like to plsay for barca, whats wrong with that. when he is 33ish he could then move to barca, like henry did.

I don't see where he would fit into the barca 1st team personally, not when Pedro is on 20 goals this season and hes hardly going to replace messi is he?

Totally agree, I think Arshavin is proving that he's becoming more and more average with every game he plays. It's time to wise up and start performing.

If Cesc and Arshavin leave in the summer, we could see another Liverpool (no disrespect) happening and Arsenal dropping to 6th-7th.

personally i think if arshavin leaves it won't be that much of a big miss his only scored 9 goals and one assits in the premier league thats no where near good enough for a player with that ability

so funny when a player says he wouldnt mind playing for another club supporters try and pick out reasons why he wont be missed. lets be honest for a secon he is a immense footballer so lets not talk bollocks arsenal fans he would be a massive miss.

dont get me wrong he is one of our best players but recently he hasnt shown it at all when we played chelsea at the emirates he honestly did f*ck all and hardly touched the ball, i think we could quite easily get 15-20 mill for him so why not im sure there are a lot of our players who would be willing to work twice as hard he does

so funny when a player says he wouldnt mind playing for another club supporters try and pick out reasons why he wont be missed. lets be honest for a secon he is a immense footballer so lets not talk bollocks arsenal fans he would be a massive miss.

Thank you. We need to be keeping our experienced players. He hasn't been that bad this year, think about his first season, how good he was, he can recreate that again. He is an amazing footballer, and one I love watching, I really hope this doesn't go through, which it won't.

Last edited:
Most of the footballers in top clubs will release statements like Its their dream to play for Real Madrid or Barca or ManUtd. Its no big deal.

I'm sorry but all Arshavin has done this year is moan. There has been so many occasions where he has moaned about London, about Arsenal, about Wenger. He is ******* inconsistant too. I hope the little dress maker moves to be honest.

incosistent and ball greedy imo.
still a fantastic little player though.

didn't he once moan about the british weather?
i mean the cheek of it, a russian moaning about our weather!

Ill take him at man city anyday, absolute class act, hope he does leave (6)

tbh i dont rate arshavin at all and arsenal should bite barca hand off if they offered anything above 10 mil.

Who wouldnt want to play for Barca they have a fantastic squad at the moment and age is on their side.

arshavin is a great player and probley every player has a club they would love to play for and for most that would be barca they are probley the biggest and best club/team out there at the moment so can`t blame him really.

This means nothing, all he said in a paper was "he'd one day like to play for Barca", that doesn't mean, "I want to move right now".

Age isn't on his side too much, but he'd get into any team in the PL in my opinion, quality.

****-Shavin' hasn't exactly been the most loyal of Arsenal players since moving from Zenit and advertising himself like that when he isn't on prolific form won't make Pep just magically fall in love with him and sign him on a 5-year-deal for £25million.

He needs to stay on board until he has really had enough.Arsenal still have something in them to pull an 'impossible' next season.

He hasn't proven himself in England so why would Barca want to make a move for him? Hate it when idiots state their dream to play for xx and force there way into moving clubs. If he wanted to move to barca why didn't he reject arsenal? He was using them as a stepping stone

Back