cap7ainjack

Reaction score
I cant get the righ forward for my Arsenal team,I played tactic that striker role i complete forward with duty Support,Van persi is not in the team any more,I was buy Cavani he sa total mistake so i sell him next season,after that i buy Babacar who is now 20 years old and was better,now i have also Dzeko but still not performing great .......any suggestion

stop buying loads of players and let them adapt to your formation

stop buying loads of players and let them adapt to your formation

well i dont buy all of them for 1 or 2 seasons ,i buy every one for new season, i`m on my fourth now so all of this players has playin for whole 1 season ..and at the end of every season the arent performing better

how many teams in real life buy a foriegn striker every season and them strikers make an instant impact? dont spend for a few seasons then your squad will gel and the results will come your way

how many teams in real life buy a foriegn striker every season and them strikers make an instant impact? dont spend for a few seasons then your squad will gel and the results will come your way

yes not happen many times,well now its second season for Babacar , i will switch him more on the first team on place of Dzeko ,hope he will be better,thanks about that,do you think it is early for him to become a key member at 20 ?

Try Babacar as target man/attack... he'll rip teams apart for you. If you have your forward set to support duty, dont expect them to score for fun either... it just wont happen, unless you get really lucky. I'd suggest choosing what your forward does best, and play him in that role. It's hard to find a great complete forward, but as I said - play Babacar as target man/attack, and you'll see a marked improvement.

babacar usualy performs well a few seasons into the game so yeah give him a go

Back