Artem Milevskyi

• Thread starter Thread starter beakham
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 3K

beakham

Reaction score
Anyone else bought this player? He just got Golden Boot in Premier League twice in a row, is it luck or is he genuinely a class act?

Anyone else bought this player? He just got Golden Boot in Premier League twice in a row, is it luck or is he genuinely a class act?

i've always rated Artem, he was a class act on FM09 too

Well if he's won the golden boot 2 times in a row then i'd imagine it's not luck

yeah i first heard about him on fm09 cuz man city bought him and a season later i bought him and he was awesome for me

where would you say the best role to play him is? e.g poacher-advanced foward

well if you have a target man like i do, (cardozo) then play him as a poacher like i am doing, you can see hes banging them in. im playing cardozo as advanced forward though.

he is a really great player for my Ajax team in Erdivise..
bought him in my 2nd sean and played 19 games nd scored 21 games and have got 12 assits and 7 man of the the match....... :)
i am pleased that i bought him for 13mil :)

Fantastic, played him as default support deep-lying forward next to David Villa as Valencia. He scored something like 26 in the season and loooads of assists. Villa had 36 goals in league.

Rare player to have since he has strength and aerial ability to hold up the ball as well as good creativity and passing technique to play in other strikers.

Back