• Thread starter Thread starter andy4992
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.

andy4992

Reaction score
Has anyone else bought this guy? I got him in my second season for Celtic for £5m and hes been outstanding. Scored 34 goals in 33 SPL games and just missed getting the European Golden Boot. He also missed a month during this season due to injury and still managed this.
Made him my captain for the 3rd season as everyone finds him as an influential player.
I'd recomend him to any team. Had £11m offers in from Man Utd and Liverpool but knocked them back and he doesn't want to leave the club so seems very loyal.
BUY HIM!!!!!!!

I'd say he is one of the best buys.....he would come to most prem standard clubs for £8 million

He'd then score 20/30/40 goals per season......Can't go wrong with him

I signed him on a free transfer for arsenal and kept banging like 30-40goals per season ever since! Now he is 32 already, and last season still managed to get around 20 goals! How about that!

Yeah he's a well know quality FM player, never had the chance to sign him personally but I will keep an eye out.

Yeah hes a good buy but there are several threads if im not mistaken XD

people always going on about him, but ive never signed him myself. I think its cos im always interested in signing different players..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back