RuuWrites

Reaction score
Please check out my article on my top 5 FM 15 wonderkids. You might recognise some names, others may enlighten you. Either way, hope you enjoy the read and do let me know what you thought!

If you have Twitter, follow me on @ruuandthatsall for more articles in near future along the same lines.

Thanks! :)

http://www.techreviewer.co.uk/?p=14605

Hi RuuWrites,

I really enjoyed your article and thought you made a lot of good decisions so thanks for sharing it, I may even steal from it a bit. Just wondering - what is that site, Tech Reviewer — Reviews On Everything Technology - do you work for it or just review for it or what? It seems to have quite a few games articles which interested me and I'd maybe like to consider writing for it so please let me know how it works and if I'd be able?

Thanks and again, great article!

Hi RuuWrites,

I really enjoyed your article and thought you made a lot of good decisions so thanks for sharing it, I may even steal from it a bit. Just wondering - what is that site, Tech Reviewer — Reviews On Everything Technology - do you work for it or just review for it or what? It seems to have quite a few games articles which interested me and I'd maybe like to consider writing for it so please let me know how it works and if I'd be able?

Thanks and again, great article!

Bump* to this - can RuuWrites or anyone else who has written here give me an insight?

Thanks