UnknowFM

Reaction score
Hello peps.

I really need a tactic for Monaco, i need one with many crosses. Bascially i need a tactic where Falcao starts scoring alot of goals. I want to use defensives backs for a more stable game. Please help me out.

Best Regards Unknow.

I started a game with monaco finding it really hard tbh, they have a couple of good players with alot of rubbish especially the defence.

Falcao is the most inconsistent striker ever.

Can you make him score alot of goals, because i really cant. I really need a tactics that making him score, i find it really difficult in FM14 to score goals with the striker. The striker doesn't seems that important anymore?? Not so important that i was in 13?

Doesn't have any problems with my defence at all, just bought in Eder Balanta and Cesar Azpilicueta. Who seems to fit really well, but i stopped since i can get my main striker "Falcao" To score alot of goals...

im using calamities atm its working well but its still early. He is frustrating though has good games scores goals and then scores less then 6.

im using calamities atm its working well but its still early. He is frustrating though has good games scores goals and then scores less then 6.
Can you upload your tactic. I just started a game with Real Madrid everything is going go Ronaldo scoring alot of goals, seems that i maded a perfect tactic for Real Madrid. Then i suddenly just want to see how its going with Monaco, Falcao scored 11 goals in 8 matches thats really good. If i could do that, it would just make it more fun for mere. Monaco are 3rd in the leauge, i'm really impressed, want to do the same...