Ashley Young

• Thread starter Thread starter fillya
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1K

fillya

Reaction score
Liverpool keeps bidding for Young and I rejected it all but it seems that he is unhappy and want s to move recently he said he is flattered to be link with a move away but did'nt say he was interested now he says he wants to join em and he is one of my star players but playing an unhappy will not be beneficial. I have also offered him a new contract but he rejected it

Should I sell him? if I did sell him who would be an ideal replacement.

I have been been attacked with tons of bids for my wingers with Lyon bidding for Mcgeady but thank goodness he is loyal then I have Milan who wanted Milner but he is loyal too so far my wingers would be like this if I were to sell Young.

Milner
Mcgeady
Amrabat (immense)
and Agbonlahor who could play both striker and winger

Just got Cardozo on loan.

I managed to keep him he was suppose to move for Everton -_- but it was cancelled as the window closed. How do I make him happy tried offering him a contract but he rejected it.

um, ask him to recommend staff, and sign that person, praise him frequently, play him first team, end of the day, he has a contract to see out, and before it runs out he will be happy again, no worries, i got the same thing with appiah at wolves, wanted to leave, transfered himself, got big intrest, then took himself off.

Back