Reaction score
This is Asia Challenges for this profile...

As for the aim in this story will be
(1) Win AFC Champions League with 5 different clubs (from 5 different nations if is possible)
(2) Complete league and cup double with 5 different clubs
(3) Win Club World Cup with an Asia Club

For the first team that I will start for this challenge is BEC Tero Sasana.
Here's a little history for the club...
View attachment 459092View attachment 459091
They have won the Thai Premier League twice and also twice for runner-up.
Thai FA Cup runner-up once.
AFC Champions League runner-up once.

(My update for this story will quite slow due to my work commitments....sorry about that but I'll post it as much as possible.)
(Pre-season and transfers will be update as soon as possible.)
Anything about photos will be post upon request.
Any suggestion for it will be appreciate.
I'll be back after Pre-season and transfers is DONE.
Thank You.^^

Here's some screenshot for my club results in pre-season and transfers update^^

View attachment 458747View attachment 458746

As the staff setup is kinda terrible for me so I decided to overhaul the whole backroom staffs except Assistant Manager.

View attachment 458745

Here's some information about Thai League rules and title odds for this season.

View attachment 458744View attachment 458743

And finally.... this is my squad for atleast until the next transfers window open..^^

View attachment 458742

I'll be updating the season progress by every two month in the season....

ok ok! Let's do this!! :) eh eh . I hope you can have success! :D With my tactic or other one! ;)

ok ok! Let's do this!! :) eh eh . I hope you can have success! :D With my tactic or other one! ;)

yeaaa hopefully it will be a BIG success for this story although financially for those clubs is a huge problem... but I have the confident that I will make it^^ and about tactics I do have my own tactics but of course will give a shot for yours ^^ lets see how it goes by the season progress^^

Sorry, sadly to inform you guys that this story will be end in here because I can't continue this story and my FM always just stuck at some point whenever I play.. and its kinda frustrating about it... so I decided not to continue the story. Sorry T.T