frimponged6

Reaction score
this is a fairly simple challenge as all you do is select all 8 Asian nations and chose all the lowest leagues possible, large database, well that's up to you, but all you have to do is win the top league in each nation and you have to win the Asian champions league during all of this, this will probably take some time and won't be easy but I'm going to give it a go, you can start in any nation and chose any time, replies, reviews and your attempts at it in the comments below would be very useful, thank you and good luck.

I've started in the Indonesian league as I applied for all jobs and I accepted the offer from a team called 'Persewar' who are in the first division, I wish you all luck.

Wait... There's something wrong with that challenge. The Hong Kong (China PR) league does not have any qualification spot in the Asian Champions League, so you need to edit the continental rules first to give them a spot.

you don't have to win the champions league in every league, just win it once overall