Asking about news, inbox, headlines

• Thread starter Thread starter imNoboDy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1K

imNoboDy

Reaction score
Hi guys can anyone help me about this problem.

Well i love fm so much, but since fm 13,14 and then fm 15 i have some problem about my inbox. News that shows on my inbox always about injury, league review, or some clash between me and other manager and some news that not to detail like what shown on headlines.
Sometimes when i press spacebar ( continue game ) when its still loading we can see some news right, but after finish loading screen i cant find that news on my inbox. And i like older version about news which contain more "drama" for me. Sorry if i cant describe clearly. For example, im with arsenal, and united chelsea meet each other if on older version i can read news on my inbox about that match, how the match progress. In this version i must go to headline to find this news. I want to know what happen with other club too on my inbox, NB : i already tick all subs.
So is that happen to anyone or im making mistake? Because for me it a bit boring to see what my inbox shows to me.. international, review, injury. If anyone can give me advice thanks.. Sorry if my english not good enough

Sometimes when i press spacebar ( continue game ) when its still loading we can see some news right, but after finish loading screen i cant find that news on my inbox.
I'm actually not sure about this part. I know what you mean, and I see the same thing myself - headlines that I'd like to know more about, but I've fiddled around with subscriptions to no avail.

For example, im with arsenal, and united chelsea meet each other if on older version i can read news on my inbox about that match, how the match progress. In this version i must go to headline to find this news. I want to know what happen with other club too on my inbox, NB : i already tick all subs.
Are you 100% sure you ticked all subscriptions? Try going to the page again, choose Leagues, and see if you have Match Reports ticked (under Match). This will give you a match report news item for all matches played in the league. You could also tick Pre-Match Media (under Media) for the pre-match news item.

I'm actually not sure about this part. I know what you mean, and I see the same thing myself - headlines that I'd like to know more about, but I've fiddled around with subscriptions to no avail.

Yeah about this if someone else can help, i cant quite remember "the news that missing" but it always about another team. So in simple word i want my inbox contain news a lot more about another team, not always 90% about my team or international, or preview another league. If someone can post their subcription that will be nice too :)

Yes i ticked all, about that is only example what i want on my inbox looks a like.. Sorry if that make u confuse.

Back