Asking for a password

• Thread starter Thread starter owjay
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 1K

owjay

Reaction score
I brought this for my hubby yesterday and he installed it immediately and started playing. When he has finished for the night, he was asked to save and quite which he did. When he went back on it tonight, as soon as he goes into taking control of manager it asks for a password. He said that he never set one except when he set up his stream.

Has anybody any ideas what he needs to do next?

has he tried inputting the password he used to setup his steam as he might have put that password in somewhere else aswell.

was it only when he tries to use his current manager/ the details of his current manager. e.g. is it possible for him to create a new manager and play with him? if so then he's accidently password protected his manager when setting up the save. if this is the case and it's not the password he used for steam then i recommend filling in the same details again to create a new manager and instead of continuing at that stage to go thorugh and check he hasn't accidently put something in the password box as i'm sure tehre's one on the create new manager screen somewhere.

Back