Assist Machine

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 5K

Raikan007

Reaction score
i have not seen anyone mention this guy and stumbled across him in 2014, well just check his history, my club confidence said that the fans are extremely happy with the purchase of him and thought i might share him!
scored a vital goal against Ipswich in league 2-0 down 1st half came back to win 3-2 and scored the winner!
anyone got views or had him before. i have put david silva on the right side to accomodate him!
View attachment 7764

View attachment 7765

Ive got a scout report on him a while back but my scouts said he wasnt anything special. His stats also werent that great on my game but i suppose it was because i hadn't nurtured him. He looks like a good find though and should be quite cheap at the start

he looks likea very good player , good find. will have to scout him on my save when i get home

He looks top draw,never knew about him either.Not sure my Darlo side can afford him which is a shame.

i noticed something the other night, that even though some players might not be a quaulity player, member of 1st team etc, if the stats and his performances in previous seasons are what u looking for, buy him!

also that Felipe Montero from Udinese had ok stats in one of my saves and never made it big anywhere, now he has the stats of a god and is playing in my Brazil squad!
it just depends. i now buy players on form and the stats i need per position, it says he is only a decent - good premiership player, but he is doing the job and thats all that counts!

i noticed something the other night, that even though some players might not be a quaulity player, member of 1st team etc, if the stats and his performances in previous seasons are what u looking for, buy him!

also that Felipe Montero from Udinese had ok stats in one of my saves and never made it big anywhere, now he has the stats of a god and is playing in my Brazil squad!
it just depends. i now buy players on form and the stats i need per position, it says he is only a decent - good premiership player, but he is doing the job and thats all that counts!

You know I might take that advice actually. It makes a lot of sense, thanks :)

yeah when i done the june challenge with moscow he starts there. the turkish teams kept coming in for him. hes not bad even at the start of the game, he came off the bench afew times and scored abit.

I've allways went by form rather than attributes. Often saves you money and you get the same if not better quality. Also their value tends to go up.

had a good half to the season!
post screens if you had experience with him and see what his performances have been! they are pretty consistent!
View attachment 7774

I have known about this guy for ages lol as i like playing as cska but i never new he turned out thi good i am gunna have to buy him and get him trained and played see if i can get him to turn out like that

yeah, i bought him like this, only stat increased was his corner stat by 1!

Great player and he seems to be doing the job for you, sorry to ask a noobish question, but what skin is that?

nice find man, i have 2 strong right wingers - even make me play beckham as a center mf. i have buonanotte and vicente, but i keep being hassled for vicente and hes getting unsettled. i may make a move for this guy, he seems up to snuff

well Raikan, you have somehow managed to find somebody that nobody has heard of and shown their ability. I thought that this forum had covered everybody!!! Good job

yeah he is dude, worth it!
its Black-in 09, its class! blackin wallpaper (its the option once loaded the skin at the top of the screen, you will see it)

srna is the obvious but assist machine and valencia assists a lot of goals

nice find man, i have 2 strong right wingers - even make me play beckham as a center mf. i have buonanotte and vicente, but i keep being hassled for vicente and hes getting unsettled. i may make a move for this guy, he seems up to snuff
he is a natural left winger if anybody is confused too! ^^)

on a cska moscow net game i didnt think much of him and sold him for cheap, obv i didnt give him a chance

caner erkin is a good player and provides a good number of assists. i had him for arsenal played on the left side and walcott on the right. perfect partnership and providing good amount of assists and goals. signed him for 3.5mil and sold him three years later for 21mil to man utd

Nice skin. Could you tell me what it is ^^)

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

oh sorry just seen what it is

Back