Status
Not open for further replies.

mstambach01

Reaction score
Hello All Fellow Lower Leage Managers,

I was mid way through the second season when i got bored of managing a big team (Fiorentina to be precise) and decided to take over at lowly Cheltenham.

At the time of take over they were 23rd in League 2. It was a challenge as i hadn't loaded the BSP so relegation would have lead to a sacking!!

Anyway, I set about bringing in loan players and free transfers in an attempt to improve the quality of the squad.

That season i managed to be mathmatically safe with just one game left, finishing in an acceptable 19th.

However, i now have the task of trying to build a team with better quality players in order to try and mount a promotion push if possible.

Can anybody recommend any proven League 2 players who i can try and sign on what can only be considered a shoe-string budget.

I have put a large number of players on the transfer list in a bid to clear out the dead wood and raise some much needed finance.

I'm sure this post should probably be in the "Players" forum but whenever you post in there regarding lower league players i tend to find the post becomes lost between posts of all the top end players.

Many Thanks in Advance

Matt

Well bovipusly tere will be alot of quality free transfers have a good trowl through threr and i would reccomend Enoch SHowumni listed around 10k but have a good luck at loans and frees

Please search the forums before posting. You will find severall Lower League Player threads. If you still can't find what you need there is also a help thread and a 'who can i sign' thread.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.