**Assistant manager bug???**

• Thread starter Thread starter bcfclee27
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 985

bcfclee27

Reaction score
Guys can anyone help !!!! Ive loaded the lower leagues add on download and am managing a team i used to play for Tytherington Rocks in the Hellenic league. The problem i have is there seems to be a bug with my assistant manager.
Its a bloke called Jason Wood however it seems i cannot get rid of him there is no mutual termination or terminate contract option at all. It also says hes assistant manager for Almondsbury.
Ive tried everything, loading up a new manager as arsenal and trying to sign him as *** man but he has no interest !!!
I tried taking over almondsbury and terminating his contract which worked but he was still contracted to me at tytherington.
i then left it for the season when his contract was up but then it just renewed it automatically for another year without me doing anything !!!! Im at my wits end as he is awful and dont wanna be stuck with him forever !!! Any ideas !!!
The main problem also is when i ask for a player report he always comes back with stuff like isnt good enough for almondsbury squad - yet im managing tytherington so thats no help at all !!!!
HELP HELP HELP

ive heard other people having this problem, im callin it the "Tyler Durden Glitch"

Sounds like Mr Jason Wood walked up in your office punching himself...

Back