Assistant manager for Liverpool?

• Thread starter Thread starter Marko8
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 3K

Marko8

Reaction score
i need some assist. manager for liverpool. i want world class ;) any idea?

Mark Bowen, although not world class he's British and very good, or Mauro Tassotti if your willing to pay up to £40k a week on his wages and £1m to get him to Liverpool, he is the best on the game though

Bierhoff is very good ı try at chelsea and he was succesfull

Valter Di Salvo, Jesualdo Ferreira, Franco Baldini, Gianpiero Ventrone, Dmitry Cheryshev, Manuel Delgado Meco, Pako Ayesteran, Danny Blind or Massimo Neri.

Ezio Sella has been my assistant manager for 2 seasons and now he is the manager of sheffield wednesday...now my assistant manager is les ferdinand after i promoted him from first team coach...

Mark Bowen, although not world class he's British and very good, or Mauro Tassotti if your willing to pay up to £40k a week on his wages and £1m to get him to Liverpool, he is the best on the game though

I started with Chelsea and fired my Assistant Manager and fitness manager cause I thought they were ****, Mauro Tassotti would be an ideal replacement but isn't that really too much to pay?

I was thinking of making the coach Otto Baric my ***. Manager, he seems to be an ideal candidate, no one mentioned him before, what negatives could I expect by hiring him?

Back