Assistant Manager For Tottenham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neall

AFK
Reaction score
Hey guys.

Well i have been looking for a new assistant manager for my Tottenham team as the one you start with is useless and so is Ally Mcoist whom i thought would be decent. Im in my first season within 2 games in but please i desperately need a new assistant manager and fast so if anyone can give me a good assistant that is realistic (no one saying like Pat Rice or others with outragous wages)

Thanks people

Last edited by a moderator:
Solksjaer is a ***** assistant :| For me he was anyway

@Jack Fulham. thanks i've just offered him a contract he should accept and @Caliim13 thanks for the advice but i have him as a coach already LOL

Just looked at solskjaer stats they aren't exactly assistant manager stats lol

@Jack Fulham. thanks i've just offered him a contract he should accept and @Caliim13 thanks for the advice but i have him as a coach already LOL

Mhhm, he has great Motivation stats but lacks judging PA AND CA but that will improve the longer you have him.

yeah tbh i don't really need PA and CA stats as i use scouts but if any i like CA:D

Harry Dunn is by far the best assistant/coach on the game, his stats may not be up to much but I've won everything with him at the club, a true great

Harry Dunn is by far the best assistant/coach on the game, his stats may not be up to much but I've won everything with him at the club, a true great

what team does he start at as i cant find him. he may be a regen??

Status
Not open for further replies.