Assistant manager on press conferences

blackhat

Reaction score
Hi mates,

quick question: does assistant manager can still substitute me (as a manager) on press conferences?

Last FM I played was 2015 one and there was this option just below first question (as far as I remember). Now I cannot find it and could make use of it, because conferences are as boring and repetitive as they used to be...

Hi mates,

quick question: does assistant manager can still substitute me (as a manager) on press conferences?

Last FM I played was 2015 one and there was this option just below first question (as far as I remember). Now I cannot find it and could make use of it, because conferences are as boring and repetitive as they used to be...
Either ask him in the first meeting with him or go to staff responsibilities.

@WJ: can't find it there for some reason... maybe polish translation isn't that precise. Do you have any screenshot?

Ok this is hard-setting, I mean you set it once and play with it but is there an option to send him just before a press conference? Let's say that I want him to participate once every 5 conferences - am I able to do it in conference screen, just before it?

Ok this is hard-setting, I mean you set it once and play with it but is there an option to send him just before a press conference? Let's say that I want him to participate once every 5 conferences - am I able to do it in conference screen, just before it?

Yes, when a press conference is about to start there's an option in the bottom right corner: "Send assistant"

For some reason I can't see that. Do I need set that Assistant checkbox first?