Assistant Managers

• Thread starter Thread starter Nalchadz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 998

Nalchadz

Reaction score
Hello, I am fairly new to Football Manager 2012 and an addict. I am starting a new game in the United States. The team I am thinking of using is DC United. I am looking for an assistant manager that will give me as close to an accurate Player Ability and Potential rating as possible without sacrificing a lot of Tactical Knowledge.

Question 1. When checking the players ratings under Team Report and selecting the assistant manager, is the player ratings based off the assistance managers Judging Player Ability and Judging Player Potential attributes? If so.. What is a good enough number for an accurate report. For instance, when searching for a new assistant manager, is a Judging Player Ability / Potention Attribute of 13 a good number? If not, what's a minimum rating i should look for? If 13 is a good number, would a lower rating also suffice?

Question 2. Whats a good rating for tactical knowledge? During games I like to check the assistant coaches feedback and adjust according to what he said. What is a lowest amount number i can use for Tactical Knowledge without risking major incorrect feedback from the assistant manager?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Back