r1niceboy

Reaction score
This tactic worked well on FM14, and with a couple of tweaks, has done some decent stuff on FM15 too.

View attachment 333141

You'll probably recognise it, but I did tweaks on it and renamed them. So I forget who originally created it, and what the tactic was called. However, it seemed to work well when I tried it with Sheffield Utd, Hearts, and Swansea in the new release. Push higher up was changed to drop back, and some of the player instructions were tweaked for FM15. One thing I'm noticing is that the CDR scores a ton of goals from both set pieces and open play.

Please let me know if you get it to work too. And please make sure the original creator, whoever they are, gets most of the credit for this. It's not perfect, but has gotten Hearts and Swansea past bigger clubs with relative ease while taking apart similar reputation teams.

Anyway, here's the tactic. See if you can improve it. Share what you come up with.

Assymver3.tac

What training do you recommend?

Well, we've not had long to install something we can be sure that works in the long-term. I've noticed certain players are a lot more likely to moan about training workload than before, while others will run until they die. So now, like with all tactics, I don't believe there's a one size fits all. Like in FM14 I initially worked hard to get the tactic familiarity up as fast as possible while keeping the player's fitness up to snuff. I'm not seeing the familiarity being as much of an issue this time. Like everything else, the updates may invalidate everything we learn. Right now, early on in a save, I'd try to develop fitness and position suitability.

View attachment 332679

I should have added this earlier. These are the results of my save with no tactical tweaks. Later on I played with OI stuff, but you get a good idea that the formation works pretty well. The one loss did see a player sent off, but I was losing before that. I score a lot, but always seem to concede at least one a game.

Hey friend i want to ask you something because i cant win any match with other tactics...plz tell me this tactic works on PAOK of greek superlague!Thanks

It does work, although you'll need to start in the off-season with it. It's not a plug and play, and if you're struggling already, you'll see inconsistent results with any tactic. With this, you'll score a bunch, and concede a fair amount. It's a question of whether you'll win 5-3, or lose by that score. If nothing's working for you, it may be your teamtalks. Also I'd get aggressive with your OI and ease off if results go your way.

It's worth a try, although it likely will become obsolete with the full release. It's fun and frustrating in equal measure. I tried it with Montrose in Scotland and won 9-6 against East Stirlingshire in a league game. I now use it as a back-up tactic when I'm losing and need to go for it.