Aston Villa 1-1 Tottenham

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 498

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Michael Dawson's superb second-half equaliser earns Tottenham a point against fellow Champions League hopefuls Aston Villa.

More...

Ffs, richard dunne no cleansheet bonus. Least spurs dropped points tho.

I think we had to win the match tho, but it's good a point on Villa Park. If Arsenal lose tomorrow, we're 3rd. :D

All things considered... a point at Villa Park is a very good result. They're in 5th position, were the team that challenged the top 4 last season, and are playing well at the moment.

Personally, I thought we deserved to win the match going by the second half, which was Spurs dominance, so I'm a bit disappointed.

Would like Arsenal to lose against Chelsea tomorrow especially now.

All things considered... a point at Villa Park is a very good result. They're in 5th position, were the team that challenged the top 4 last season, and are playing well at the moment.

Personally, I thought we deserved to win the match going by the second half, which was Spurs dominance, so I'm a bit disappointed.

Would like Arsenal to lose against Chelsea tomorrow especially now.

And maybe drawing with Bolton or whoever they got to play in that match?

Its good to hear that spurs fans want us to drop points, We hate each other for a reason abit of banter is always nice.

god hope we dont lose tho.

I just can't hope that Arsenal will win points. I hate Wenger even I wasn't a Spurs fan.

i really really really want arsenal to win tommorrow

Can I know why? Oh, to be caught by Man Utd, I guess.

yh, if arsenal beat chelsea it puts utd right up chelseas, ****

Suppose after the old 9-1 last week Villa did well to draw 1-1. Having said that 1-1 scores seem to be villas forte at the moment.

I just can't hope that Arsenal will win points. I hate Wenger even I wasn't a Spurs fan.

I think Wenger is alright to be honest.

I only want Arsenal to drop points as they're currently our closest rivals in the table.

Back