Aston Villa 1st season (LFC 1.7.15 Update)

• Thread starter Thread starter tommyd150
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2K

tommyd150

Reaction score
So i've decided to start a save with Aston Villa, This is going to be my main tactic View attachment 246891

Transfer Budget £8M and £38K in wages, It could be more I'm looking to sell Given, Luna, Bennett, Tonev, Gardner, Siegrist.

My main problem is that clubs are wanting Benteke who has a £32M Release Clause and Fabian Delph who has an £8M Release Clause, Do i sell them or try to keep them? If i sell them who do i replace them with?

By looking at my tactic, Where do i need to improve and who with?

striker replacements:
Denis Stracqualursi
Paul Onuachu
Akinfenwa
Bonazzoli

wing players:
Andre Hahn - top player material for top clubs, $3.5m release clause..
Pione Sisto $4.5m release clause, young, can slot in both wings easily, will improve the team, and become a $20m+ player if used correctly by the end of the season..
Simon Sterring - a young player who can play as a ST or the wings.. cheap, and can become a decent backup player..

so you can look to sell Benteke, replace with other striker, look at transfer listed players as well...
offer Delph a new contract, and keep him...

Will Hughes, Sergi Roberto, Samper etc on loan?
you can offer payments for players over 48months to keep more budget in hand...

I assume you'll need a new GK as well?
look at Itumeleng Khune, should easily start for your team.. available pretty cheap iirc..

you won't go for Balanta etc?
Carlos Fierro or Erick Torres are good ST options as well..

look at City and Chelsea's U21 teams for their outcasts.. you could pick a few for cheap!
also, PSG would have their own outcasts.. Van der wiel for RB..

I guess those players I mentioned are still available at those fees.. you can take a look at them..
Benteke's next contract demand would be pretty high, so you could let him go for a nice fee!

is Kharja(CM) still available on a free? pick him up..

good luck

also, while you are at it, and if you can, get rid of Gabby Agbonlahor as well, he does nothing, sadly...

Konoplyanka, Ranocchia, Glen Johnson, Drogba, Neto, De Jong, Abate, Gignac, Sergio Romero, Lisandro Lopez, Jansen, Gourcuff, Vargas, Ilsinho, Cuenca all should be free, and if they are, go for it!

What skins that mate?

Id sign Mayke for RB from Cruziero, he's unbelievable in my West Ham save. Jason Denayer can be loaned in from Man City, he's very very good.

Tbh I'd replace Delph with Romero, you can get him for 8m.

i don't think you're gonna get any offers for Benteke if you want to keep him, but you can replace him with someone a lot better for 32m.

The skins im using at the moment are FMTGW Dark Skin, FMTGW Light Skin and AndromdiaV4

Back