Aston Villa 2nd season

• Thread starter Thread starter tommyd150
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 2K

tommyd150

Reaction score
1st season overview-

Finished 9th, Lost in the semis of FA Cup to Man City on pens and 3rd round in Capitol One Cup to Arsenal 1-0 and the club was bought and he injected around £90m in to the club.

2nd season-

Transfer Budget £29m and £209K in wages,

Agreed Transfers- N.Leali-GK-Free...\.Bakkali-Winger-Free...Vincent Pajot-DM/CM-Free

Tactics- 4-5-1 4-2-3-1 and 3-5-2

My Squad-View attachment 286761View attachment 286760

So what i need help with is who do you think i should buy/sell to improve the team? Top 10 is my aim.

Try to buy Balanta to improve your defense

I bought Balanta, he heavily improved the defense, him vlaar and okore are all decent.

I also bought Romero, he again helped out defensively and did very well for me.

Other than Benteke there's not much for going forward, So I bought in Fierro who has been an absolute beast for me (although Jese should do fine for you), as has Grealish. The kid has been amazing on all my saves.

Not sure if he's available but I managed to get Pererrya on a free as well and he has done well for me.

Might be worth investing in another right back as Lowton and Bacuna aren't the best and Hutton's not too clever either, Try Bellerin on loan?

Depends on who's performing well really but I'd definitely bulk up the defence, especially if you play 3 at the back on occassion, Clark and Baker never seem to do well enough for me to stay in the side, so someone like Balanta would be a nice addition and then with Lucas Romero, your defence will be looking fairly solid.

Buy Lucas Silva from Madrid.. he's always available for about 4 million

View attachment 286669

Ive offered a contract to Davide Zappacosta to go with Flanagan, Im trying to loan out Leaali,Lowton and Bakkali.

I'm a little concerned, Have i signed too many player? I dont usually sign alot of players.

UPDATE!!.... Zappacosta signed for Roma but this has confused me....

View attachment 286662 This regan is available for £44k but hes worth £7,75m tbh he looks **** but would you sign him?

Back