Aston Villa 3-3 Everton

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 330

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Aston Villa fight back from 3-1 down to secure a point against Everton in a fantastic game at Villa Park.

More...

FFS! wtf is a matter with teams these days lol :) even tho i'm Birmingham i must say Villa did play well :S lol but i don't know why there trying to get into the Champions League what are they going to do to the likes of, Ac Milan, Man Utd, Lyon, Inter ETC . Nothing lol.

it was always arsenals for the taking anyway (imo) everton looks like the team to challange for that 4th spot next season though, been very impressive of late knocking out liverpool in fa cup aswell will boast there funds! nice good team.

absolutely gutted 2-0 up and 3-1 up but credit to villa they battled back both times and in the end i was happy that we got away with a draw but yes another couple of quality players and Everton will be challenging that top four and going back to where they belong... one of the elite..... In moyes we trust.....

im a everton fan but i still think petrov dived, replays showed lescott didnt touch him, but still the foot was still high. milners goal was a pearler though same with pienaars

we got chelsea next too, making getting 5th place even harder

i think everton were unlucky. they played some really good football.

Back