DavidCfc

Reaction score
i'm Aston Villa going and it's January in a few months in my first season, i'm in need of an Advanced Forward to play as part of a 3 man strike force

i have £11.17m to spend

any ideas?

Milevskyi, Soldado, Djalo....

how much could i get him for? and is he good as AF?

Depends if anybody signed him during the summer.Should get him for about 6M. Yeah hes a good af,even though his stats dont suggest it he is immense. If you fail with him try Adrian from deportivo..but not sure how much he will cost :)

Depends if anybody signed him during the summer.Should get him for about 6M. Yeah hes a good af,even though his stats dont suggest it he is immense. If you fail with him try Adrian from deportivo..but not sure how much he will cost :)
**** it, Lyon signed him, i'll try Adrian!

Might be worth a try with roberto soldado but he may be a bit too expensive :)

Landon Donovan (not sure how good he is at AF, but he pawns in a poacher role..) Are you looking for a goalscorer, or someone to both score goals, and hold the ball up?

Landon Donovan (not sure how good he is at AF, but he pawns in a poacher role..) Are you looking for a goalscorer, or someone to both score goals, and hold the ball up?
score goals

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:24 PM ----------

in the end i decided to go for Diogo, doing not bad so far!

I would have suggested Yanick Djalo ... young,cheap and an absolute beast if u ask me but Diogo is not too bad