• Thread starter Thread starter TheFMGuy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1K

TheFMGuy

Reaction score
Milner to breathe new life into Villa

Breaking:
Aston Villa owner Randy Learner has sacked manager Paul Lambert and replaced him with immediate effect. The man who Learner has entrusted with the Aston Villa hotseat is relatively unknown William Milner. Milner, having just qualified for his continental A license, had a few words for the press as he was spotted leaving Villa's training complex. He said, 'I am deligted to be given the job by Randy and will do my upmost to bring back glory and pride the fans once had for this club'.

Aston Villa have a rich history, the top moment of course being that win of the European cup all those years ago. Villa fans crave a return to those days, however most are sceptical about Milner being the man to do that.

The press also caught up with owner Learner, who had the following to say, 'after very drawn-out discussions with a number of candidates, we believe that Milner has the potential and quality to perform very well and take this club to the next level'.

View attachment 306846

Last edited:
Milner fails to Quieten fans after Friendly Victories

Breaking: Villa fans gather outside Villa Park for yet another day of protest about the appointment of new, unknown manger William Milner.

After a meeting with Randy Leaner, I have learned of what I have to play with when it comes to the market. However, very disapointingly, I have been given a transfer budget of £0 an a wage budget of £71,000.

Therefore, i have already made a move in the market, bringing in former player Nigel Reo-Coker on a free. I believe Nigel will fit in nicely and will add some steel and determination to my midfield. Also i have farmed out Eric Lichaj to brentford for 6 months on loan for him to get some first-team experience.

Friendlies

Hamilton 0-1 Aston Villa

Accrington Stanley 0-1 Aston Villa

I am fairly happy with these friendly results, we now head off to Germany on a pre-season tour to get ourselves set for the coming premier league season.

Feedback is apprecited, thanks for viewing so far!

Looking forward to following this as a Villa fan myself. Be very interested to see what system you use. Look forward to the continuation :)

Big villa fan here, also currently 18 months into a game.

ways to make money:

Bent will go to Chelsea/spurs for 22m saving you 65k in wages
Given will go to Chelsea - again saving you 65k in wages
Barry Bannan will go for £5m to Wolves

Also ask the board for a bigger % of transfer money and they generally up it to 90%.

Back