aston villa help

Reaction score
hi i have a tactic a made for the squad i have and i really though it was good but i dont know i guess the players arent doing what i wanted so any help would be nice.

i want defenders and defensive midfielder to just defend and ireland to be trequartista so he can finish but also play the forwards as they are quick goalscorers and my thought is that the forwards can get behind the defence if ireland plays them and the winger nzogbia to dribble in to the field and shoot and score.

sorry bout my horrible english i was sloppy :P

Last edited:
Have you tried using a formation that is not heavily unbalanced ? I dont think you will be able to get into the top 4 without any player on the left side. At least play the DMC or the MC in MCleft/DMCleft.

hey thanks for the advice! what do you think if i put the offensive midfielder a bit to the left istead like a left/offensive?

To be hounest, You have to be pretty good at reading the math engine to use asymmetric formations. Tha is i if you want to micrio manage and use shouts. If not, then it sound like a good idea

Back