Aesorian

Reaction score
I've been messing around with Villa in the demo so far and I've come up with a few formations that I'm happy with

I play a 4-3-3 with my midfield 3 either ADP-A, BWM-s and ADP-S or BWM-S x2 and ADP-A (although Im thikning of putting a DLP in there somewhere for a little stability and for developing Gary Gardner) and my forward line is 1 INF-A and a WIN-A out wide with a Poacher uptop.

I either play Gabby on the left as the INF with Albrighton as the Winger, or N'Zogbia as the INF but I don't know of any good Left wingers (actual wingers not right footers) who are worth the price with the exception of Tshabalala. Does anyone have any suggestions for it?

Similarly any one know any decent cheap (and preferably HG) back up LB's (I did look at getting Ryan Bertrand on L2B)?

Squad I'm aiming for:

GK: Given/Guzan/Siegrist
LB: Warnock/???
CB: Cuellar/Collins/Clark/Dawson (from West Brom)
RB: Hutton/Sime Vrsjako
ADP: Bannan/Delph
BWM: Jenas/Vanden Borre/Mutch
LW: Gabbby/???
RW: Albrighton/N'Zogbia
FWD: Bent/Fonz/Weimann

Thanks for any advice :D

I don't think you really need another one, you've got Albrighton, Gabby and Zog who can play on the left
If you desperately want someone i'd got for a Kadlec, he was awesome for me on the left wing in FM 11

Why not try to resign Liam Ridgewell from Birmingham? He was a trainee at A.V.

Check Armenteros (Sevilla) for LW. Nothing fancy but you can get him for 500k and he'll do the job.