ksm3939

Reaction score
I have been managing Reading for 2 1/2 years and have managed to bring them up to the prem and sit in third place currently and am doing very well, i would like to stay because i have so many good young players and the team is sure to be good in the future. However, currently we aren't in the best financial situation but aston villa is in a better one and aston villa has many good players but not the ones I've selected. Also, after villa's manager got fired they've offered me a contract. So ultimately im faced with the decision of staying with my developing Reading or going to the already developed Aston Villa.

P.S.: Aston villa has $29 million in transfer funds and reading 5 million, if i were to accept villa, i suppose i could bring in my favorites from reading (I.E. Apostollos Vellios, Jordan Mutch, Jem Karacan, and Joshua king all of which become quite good if you weren't aware)

EDIT: Now egypt want me to coach too!

Last edited:
Up to you mate, depends on what you want to achieve. If you want to keep developing Reading, by all means go for it. If you feel you'd enjoy Villa more, go there. You can manage both Reading and Egypt as well btw, club and NT manager are separate.

Up to you mate, depends on what you want to achieve. If you want to keep developing Reading, by all means go for it. If you feel you'd enjoy Villa more, go there. You can manage both Reading and Egypt as well btw, club and NT manager are separate.
Thanks, decided to go with Villa because I felt they were better in the long term, FM actually quit randomly without me saving so i was back a month from this happening bu luckily aston villa still dropped their manager and i applied and they accepted, sadly Egypt didn't make another offer after me losing that progress. Oh well, im sure someone else will ask soon enough

ahhh Unlucky mate. Oh well. bet you were too good for egypt anyway!