Aston Villa - Out with the Old in with the New

• Thread starter Thread starter JakeBCFC
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2K

JakeBCFC

I am Aston Villa in the first season with a lot of players earning loads of money I wanted ideas on who i should offload and i need to bring in a AML i was thinking Nene and I also need a Young CB and Young Striker

bit of advice, i had nene for fulham, he did nothing at all, no goals no assists, he has great attributes but didn't do it for me. what's your budget? a great young centreback is inigo martinez from real sociedad. below is a screen shot of him on my swansea save. he is a great ball playing defender, he's better than mateo musacchio and ashley williams for me, who are both good centrebacks for my team. his strength and heading/ jumping can be improved. i am currently using him as a BPD covering although my assistant recommends i play him as a stopper but i'm having great success using him the way i do.

View attachment 234572

As for left wing, Junior Hoillet, his attributes dont look that impressive but he's very effective and improves a lot, he can be picked up very cheap in january (£2mish). he was great for me last season, he played a big part in me winning the FA cup.

View attachment 234573

Cheers I got them both and but sent Martinez on loan to Reading and he's got an average rating of 7.2 in 28 games and scored 6 goals. Hoilett is much better than N'Zogbia who i had 1st half of the season because he actually runs down the line and doesn't cut in and give the ball away

lil bochet is free (AML) ruben rochina is good on both wings as IF, and is a monster as pocher!! steven peinar is class on wing awell as AP0S 12goals and 9 assists for me

I've done exactly that!

Hoilett for the AML I have him played as inside forward, scored around 15 goals in like 30 odd appearances, which isn't that bad considering he is out wide.
I got Carlos Fierro for my striker, used as Advanced Forward scored 28 goals in 26 starts so far, and is only 18 in my second season.
Emre Can is a decent young centre back but don't really use him.
I've bought loads of young people for them and won the Carling Cup twice in 2 seasons and I do well in the league,so if you want help mail me and I can give you some ideas.
Wilfried Zaha and Joel Valencia are also really good options for the Wide Attacking mids.

bit of advice, i had nene for fulham, he did nothing at all, no goals no assists, he has great attributes but didn't do it for me. what's your budget? a great young centreback is inigo martinez from real sociedad. below is a screen shot of him on my swansea save. he is a great ball playing defender, he's better than mateo musacchio and ashley williams for me, who are both good centrebacks for my team. his strength and heading/ jumping can be improved. i am currently using him as a BPD covering although my assistant recommends i play him as a stopper but i'm having great success using him the way i do.

View attachment 234572

As for left wing, Junior Hoillet, his attributes dont look that impressive but he's very effective and improves a lot, he can be picked up very cheap in january (£2mish). he was great for me last season, he played a big part in me winning the FA cup.

View attachment 234573
Haze just out of curiosity who else did you sign for Swansea? I love playing as them and I'm approaching the January transfer window. Cheers
On Topic: Tshabalala maybe? Should cost 300-400k and doesn't ask for a lot of wages. Also Sinclair is a beast for me with Swansea and I think you can sign him for 5m.

Haze just out of curiosity who else did you sign for Swansea? I love playing as them and I'm approaching the January transfer window. Cheers
On Topic: Tshabalala maybe? Should cost 300-400k and doesn't ask for a lot of wages. Also Sinclair is a beast for me with Swansea and I think you can sign him for 5m.

i won the FA cup in my first season so qualified for europa and was lucky enough to get £29m to spend. below is a SS of my team.

View attachment 234817

i raided some of the top relegated teams (villarreal, qpr, blackburn etc). Below is a SS of all my transfers so far.

View attachment 234818

my next targets are younes belhanda and giuseppe rossi, my strikers are struggling for goals at the moment, (rochina is great but not consistent enough yet), giuseppe is playing in the spanish second division so his price is lowering alot. belhanda is a bit unsettled at montpellier and im relying alot on sigurdsson for creativity, belhanda is quality and versatile. this depends on budget, i will sell faurlin because he's ok but not great but i'll get good money, i need to raise about £20m to sign those 2.

also i recommend verratti, he is the next pirlo. he's playing ahead of faurlin and britton already and is only 20 on my save. with the right training he will be great.

Back