TomD22

Reaction score
Have seen a few people struggle with Villa but i am glad that i have inspired them too succes. Just finished 1st season and ended up 4th with 69 points. Formations of 4-1-2-2-1 and 4-2-3-1 worked really well. Got the best out of Grealish and Ayew just too mention two. Just too mention the players brought in first season were Gutirereez, Henriksen, Vadillo, Zirokovic and Sahko(on loan). Got rid of a few deadwood players like senderos, agbonlahor etc.

Ready too start what will be a massive 2nd season, have built a strong squad with young talents. Havent spent loads so my finanaces are really healthy with 42 mil in the bank. Was still disappointed to sell Westwood and Troare but did get 19.5 mil which will rise to 25mil in add ons for troare. So income Jenkinson, Subotic, Alli, Dzageov, Preat, Pavon (epic argentine Winger) and Austin.

Anyone else had much luck with Villa or a similar club?

i had a shocking start with villa but have also found a 4-1-2-2-1 that really works for me too. Nearing the end of my first season and sitting 9th which im happy with as i only had about 3/4 wins in first 17 games.

How did you get rid of agbonlahor? been trying to for the whole game and no one wants him and he is eating a ton of wages.

Also do a lot of your players reject moves away? All mine reject them

Well done on the 4th position though,

Thanks mate, i can manage to get rid of players easy it did take for my 2nd season to get rid of a few. Agbonalhor went in Jan to celtic couldnt sell him in the first window. I recommend signing Vadillo and Zirokovc from Partizan. Both cost 2.5mil and well worth that as how good they are.

Villa

Just into the January window and I'm 9th, happy with that so far and hoping to try get Austin in the window.

Got rid of Agbonlahor, Senderos, Clark, Kozak, Bacuna, N'Zogbia, Richardson and Hutton.. took a hit on each of them simply to get them off the wage bill. Managed to get Adam Johnson in when transfer listed, Nic Anelka in for 20k, Balanta and Romero for a couple of million each and a couple from scandinavia. Besic on loan.

Was in profit after the first window from getting all of them out of the club. Was in 6th for around a month just waiting for it all to crumble around me!

Finished first season in 11th (lol), managed to sell Agbonlahor for 7m to PSG at the start of the career!

Also, I took llori off loan (as it's like 111k p/m wages!) and loaned him in the second season again for a lesser fee on deadline day.

Also brought back Benteke (hahaaa) after he had an arguement with Klopp for 12m.

Last edited:
In October of the 2nd season right now. Finished 7th in the 1st season which is a bit of a pain as the Europa League is wearing the squad thin. Playing a 4-1-2-2-1 generally as a possession game.

Notable transfers:
N'zog, Richardson, Senderos, Gabby, Hutton and Lescott out straight away for a total of £15m
Austin, Henriksen (disappointing) and Adam Johnson in for £17m

Found Sanchez, Idrissa and Westwood to be really disappointing in the 1st season but they've now picked up. Adama + Grealish are truly amazing after a year or so of growth.

Please ask if anyone wants any more info/screenshots

I find Henrikssen was good for me and Idrissa was a solid DM. Agree with westwood wasnt good for me.

In October of the 2nd season right now. Finished 7th in the 1st season which is a bit of a pain as the Europa League is wearing the squad thin. Playing a 4-1-2-2-1 generally as a possession game.

Notable transfers:
N'zog, Richardson, Senderos, Gabby, Hutton and Lescott out straight away for a total of £15m
Austin, Henriksen (disappointing) and Adam Johnson in for £17m

Found Sanchez, Idrissa and Westwood to be really disappointing in the 1st season but they've now picked up. Adama + Grealish are truly amazing after a year or so of growth.

Please ask if anyone wants any more info/screenshots

I sold Traore for 25m, scored like 10 goals and 8 assists in his first season!

I got to January still in 9th, above United and Liverpool even. Was excited to see a new board takeover and hopefully some wiggle room with the budget to make an attempt at signing Charlie Austin to replace Anelka up top, and had Vlaar re-signed. Days later i'm sacked out of the blue as the board want to bring in their own man.

It's a nice touch but hiiiiighly frustrating.. was only supposed to be a kind of test save but I was getting invested in that team!

Thats unlucky i have had to failed takeovers with the club but dont think i would get sacked even if one happens as i got the club 4th