Aston Villa v Liverpool

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 798

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Preview followed by live coverage of Tuesday's game between Aston Villa and Liverpool in the Premier League.

More...

Fernando torres scores for liverpool harsh on villa thought they played alright and deserved atleast a point but one chance for torres and one goal what a tank.

Last edited:
The Referee was really poor tonight. Pretty obvious foul on Kuyt in the first half and a real lack of consistency with his bookings. Lucas was booked for three (in my opinion fair) challenges, referees seem to target him for some reason.

referees seem to target him for some reason.

Because he does foul people most of the time :$

I'm not trying to cause an argument, it's just my opinion

Either way, YESSSSSS!!!!!! Torres absolute machine.

Torres is awesome one chance one goal that easy

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
Follow My Sporting CP Story HERE!!<o:p></o:p>
FM10 TO DO LIST!!!<o:p></o:p>
SPORTING CP<o:p></o:p>
ATHLETICO BILBAO<o:p></o:p>
PALERMO<o:p></o:p>
DERBY COUNTY
WOLFSBURG
<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>

What a dull game. Anyway a win ,which is two in a row...YEAH:D. A good goal by El Nino as well.

Fantastic, Liverpool back to winning a game they didnt deserve to win, in the last minute
Supppose itl be even better when they dont get 4th spot

Didn't deserve is a little harsh. Fortunate is a better way to describe it.

We didn't deserve it? Tbh I thought we were by far the better side and thought that we should of had a penalty in the 1st half. Not trying to cause arguements, just what I think :)

I think a point would have been a fair reflection of the game, but the fact is Villa didn't take our chances and we took ours so we deserved it.

are villa doing wot they did last season? 2 loses on the trot now.

I wanted the result to be a draw really, but I suppose a Liverpool win is better than a Villa win.

Thank god, i really did think we where going to lose, hope we can get more wins now.

Two in a row title race anyone?

Wow, i just saw Torres's goal now, the lead up to the goal was so lucky.
But L'pool should of had a pen when Dunne took out Kuyt.

Anyone see Gerrard's dive on the highlights?

people how say Torres aint the best foward in the world should see that match.......He fed on scraps all match and then 1 just 1 chance and he scores......thats gotta tell ya something......and it shoulda been 2-0 cus Kuyt was clearly fouled in the area by Dunne......and Aquilani was a bit dodgy

Back