Aston Villa v Man Utd

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 852

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Preview followed by live coverage of Wednesday's game between Aston Villa and Manchester United in the Premier League.

More...

He's had a couple of crackers so he should be disappointed with himself.

I've heard it was a debatable red.:S We can still win this i think.

4 points from Man U isnt too bad I suppose, would have liked to have won against 10 men though :@ tottenham lost and it looks like liverpool will lose, so a good day.

Under the circumstances it was not a bad result but it feels like a bit of a missed opportunity with chelsea losing.:S

hahaha so funny did anyone read about neville say nani is going to be the next ronaldo and with challanges like that he could be! lol such a hit and miss player.
well done villa hopefully this will boast them to go for forth!

Up till then he was having a good game and Neville has never said nani would be the next ronaldo.

Neville is not retarded enough to put that much pressure on a player like nani. He propably praised him and newspapers have made it out he said he is the next ronaldo.

Up till then he was having a good game and Neville has never said nani would be the next ronaldo.

Neville is not retarded enough to put that much pressure on a player like nani. He propably praised him and newspapers have made it out he said he is the next ronaldo.

He seems to enjoy insulting other fans and players.

yes neville is retarded...............enough to say that kinder thing imo XD

No he isn't retarded you prat, he is just an ugly *******.

I know, that explains so much...

Back