Aston Villa v West Ham

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 392

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's game between Aston Villa and West Ham in the Premier League.

More...

Ah, Football, how I've missed you. :wub:

Same, I've missed the Premier League. Aston Villa 2-1 West Ham is by prediction, with Young and Agbonlahor to score for Villa and Barrera to score for West Ham.

On any normal day we would not win this (typical West Ham fan optimism) But I am hoping that O'Neil's departure has had a turbulent effect at Vila Park. ;)

On any normal day we would not win this (typical West Ham fan optimism) But I am hoping that O'Neil's departure has had a turbulent effect at Vila Park. ;)
They still have a great squad and everything, I don't see why everyone is saying Milner+O'Neil gone = Doom. Everton sold Lescott to City, he was one of their best players and they are coping fine right now. Although I guess Chelsea without Mourinho was not as good. What you have to bear in mind is that they can spend the money more wisely, if they get some of it to spend on new players, and they get Ireland too. Still, winning is quite unlikely, especially at Villa park, although I have been impressed by the Hammer's signings, especially Barrera.

West Ham will definately put up a fight and I would say 2-2.

Back