• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 808

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's game between Aston Villa and Wigan in the Premier League.

More...

Why?
Wigan actually play nice football.

In all fairness to Wigan, they are in the PL and struggle in getting fans through the turn-styles. Where as teams like Blackpool fill out their ground each week. Ok, so football doesn't work on how average attendance but really, do Wigan deserve PL football?

In all fairness to Wigan, they are in the PL and struggle in getting fans through the turn-styles. Where as teams like Blackpool fill out their ground each week. Ok, so football doesn't work on how average attendance but really, do Wigan deserve PL football?

I agree with Giggles on this aswell as on MOTD you always see lots of empty seats at DW

Why?
Wigan actually play nice football.
I like Martinez, but I just think they are too jammy, staying up season after season with many inconsistent results. They even beat us last/this season, but they can't beat a Blackpool side at home (lost 4-0 first game of the season)!

Surely we should win this. Surely?

I guess nothing is sure this season any more, it'd be just like us to concede three and lose to Wigan at home.

I agree with Giggles on this aswell as on MOTD you always see lots of empty seats at DW

You see a lot of seats empty at the DW because Wigan isn't a football town.

Hopefully they don't go down, they play nice football for a bottom half team.

Ashley Young scored a ************* FREEKICK! ASHLEY YOUNG!

1-1.

Is Christmas coming early or something? Ash Young scores a freekick, now Heskey has a brilliant technical juggle and volley saved even more brilliantly by Al-Habsi.

This match is madness! Heskey goes into full HESKEY SMASH mode and berates the ref, talking himself into a yellow after a foul from Caldwell, Young goes down under a challenge in the box but DOESNT dive, and keeps going, good lad. Bent down, Walker down, bodies flying everywhere, Brad Friedel holding Heskey back in the clash of giants, Figueroa beating things up...

Back