avstu

Reaction score
I plan to start a new save with Aston Villa on the latest update.

Being a Villa fan I know that the club needs a bit of a rebuild from top to bottom. We have some starts, some potential stars and a lot of ****.

i was wondering if many have played with Villa on the latest update, and who they have sold and for how much?

Also, finances won't be great at the club so I will need to sign some cheap instant impact players who can make me a healthy profit in the future so any tips would be great.

I managed to sell Delph to Liverpool for a pretty impressive £24m.

I will only get a percentage of that to spend so looking at Lucas Romero as his replacement.

Romero is a great player, but in the new patch i find him pretty high value. alot of the youngs are for the future, jovic, nathan, arango, ajer, meret, click.

I see a lot of younger names mentioned but how long will it take them to make the step up?

clickh will be a rotaion player here i 2rd season, meret is on loan now, ajer is maybe ready, will get som cup games. nathan rotaion player, arango and jovic is not at the club before 3rd season.

Firstly, what sort of form you gonna be using?

I used 4-1-2-2-1 and it's worked really well.

I've been using Grealish from the beginning as regularly as possible and he's a machine, doing really well for me on left hand side as an inside forward. Benteke up top is doing ok, but if you manage to secure some money, get Fierro in. He will bang in goals for fun all season. On the Right I played Gabby and Nzogs. Weimann didn't really get a look in, only to rotate with Grealish when he wasn't fit or I was resting him.

In the middle Cleverley played as an advanced playmaker with delph usually playing as a deep lying playmaker and then I had Sanchez as Anchorman.

At the back I kept it the same as I had poor funds but looking back now Benteke doesn't seem to suit my style of play so might be worth getting rid of him to bring in some more talent, such as Romero, Balanta, Jovic, Savitskiy. In the long run it will be worth it I think.