avstu

Reaction score
I plan to start my save with Aston Villa (my team) this evening. I have read that they don't get a budget to start with and apparently 80% of transfer income goes off to paying off the debts (that the media seem to think we have).

If you have started with Villa, share with us what you have done in terms of transfers, what works and what doesnt.

I will update this evening when i kick off.

Ongenda on loan has smashed it for me. He is a regular and has scored 8 in 16 with 6 assists, Ayew is also doing very well scoring 12 in 14 games.

Trying to bring in Hepburn-Murphy, Sulliman and Rico Henry (Bought for 800k and good potential) to bring them upto scratch, loaned out the others that show good potential.

Not managed to sell many people, trying to offload Richardson, Gabby, Gestede, Traore (Doesn't fit in my system), Nzogs, Cole and a couple others but as I say nobody seems to want to buy them, even with cut prices.

Not managed to sell many people, trying to offload Richardson, Gabby, Gestede, Traore (Doesn't fit in my system), Nzogs, Cole and a couple others but as I say nobody seems to want to buy them, even with cut prices.

Retrain him! Dont sell him! He s a god.

The first season the aim is to stay up and i actually found it incredibly easy to offload certain players. I sold what i regard as a lot of deadwood..

Out:

Guzan (£5.75m)
Richardson (£1m)
Westwood (£5.5m)
Hutton (£2.8m)
N'Zogbia (£3.9m)
Senderos (£1.3m)
Sanchez (£3m)
Kozak (£2m)
Agbonlahor (£1.9m - have seen some say they got as much as £5m for him)
Bacuna (£725k)
Clark (£3m)

In:

Horn (£6.5m)
Zucullini (loan)
Peruzzi (£2.3m)
Calleri (£4m)
Boka (£300k)
Romero (£2.5m)
Bender (£6.5m)
Mammana (£3m)
Adebayor (free)