marcelkn

Reaction score
team : aston villa
year : 2010-2011 (new game)
players needed : dl,aml,anchor man and maybe a dr
buget : doesn't really matter i will pay in monthly payments,the cheper the better
it dosen't need to be world class players,im looking mainly for reserve players for this positions,exception is only aml,downing will be the reserve player
thanks in advanced and sorry for my poor english

DR: Raul, Ivan tomecak
DL: Dodo(has a minimum fee release clause)
AML: Spas Delev, Adam Hlousek, Jordi Alba

park ji sung on loan and then ashley young as an inside forward on the left.

Try to bring in rafeal on loan and yes park ji sung will be good as well as roberto carlos and pires as free transfers maybe though

Try Sebastien Corchia from Le mans for DR,
signed him for villa on my game as was class. was a bargain at 1.6mil

I got Dodo, as warnock is a great left back, great fitness and I only play Dodo against really low teams or Europa League matches.

I did not get a left winger as ashley young is best for that position. Downing is useless to be honest, he's done nothing in my game, but it's up to you if you want to keep him. I would get maxi rodriguez for the right side or Park Ji Sung.

As for the anchor man, get dabo or diego camacho. Theyre free transfers so you're all good :)

thanks for the answers.i got ruiz for aml position 15 mil euro,i bought some spanish player from gijon not canela the other one forgot his name for 4,5 mil euro but is a totaly fluke,and warnock is not better then this,,i play a 4-2 dm-aml-amr-st-st,warnock-devis-dunne-l young-cocker-annan-ruiz-a young-agbonlahor-suarez,only the fullbacks and the gk put me in troubles,beye is nothing on earth,l young so and so,warnock loves to give away penalties and of course the keepers every shoot on target is 95 % a goal so for now i will like a decent gk,i'm sick of american soccer players,a keeper and a dr

It's not always the player giving away penalties, or conceding too many shots, it must be your tactic. I've conceded only 13 goals so far and almost every opposition, even Man Utd, have hardly had any shots on target against me.

Vegard Forren from Molde is a decent DL back-up, and he can play CB aswell.

Back